PortfolioCeinge - Biotecnologie Avanzate s.c.a r.l.
Design and implementation of a system of managing subscriptions to Shortlist used by the structure.
CEINGE - Biotecnologie Avanzate is a non-profit consortium that deals with advanced biotechnologies and their possible applications.
Founded in 1983, its partners are the Campania Region (through the Functional Body for Regional Innovation and Development; EFI S.p.A.), the University of Naples 'Federico II', the Naples Provincial Authority, the Naples Chamber of Commerce, and the Naples Municipality. The Campania Region is the major partner with 60% of the capital through EFI S.p.A., which depends on the Councillorship of Productive Activities.
CEINGE carries out the following activities:
- Researchin molecular biology and advanced biotechnologies;
- Services based on state-of-the-art genomic and post-genomic technological platforms for research in molecular biology and advanced biotechnologies also for small-medium enterprises;
- Training in advanced biotechnologies and molecular medicine;
- Promotion of technological and scientific culture by favouring the exchange of knowledge among legal entities in the sectors of research and the development of biotechnologies;
- Technological transfer also through Spin-off enterprises;
- Production of goods (prototypes, reagents, fine chemicals, and pharmacologically and biologically active molecules) in the field of advanced biotechnologies.